Mar 20, 2013

Hello Seniors of 2014 ~ Fayetteville, Peachtree City, and Newnan Senior Photographer

I can't believe it!! Spring is HERE and Prom is around the corner. That means that the graduating class of 2014 is getting ready to rule the school! I believe, that it also means all you soon-to-be Seniors out there will need your SENIOR PORTRAITS!! :) Over the years that I've been a photographer, I can honestly say I L-O-V-E Senior sessions. I love everything about it. I love getting to know you, hearing about your goals and what schools you're interested in. I love watching your Mom and Dad look at you in adoration while I take your pictures. They are so proud of you and your accomplishments.  There's just something about you guys that makes my job so incredibly awesome. 

So, just for you, the Seniors of 2014, I am offering 25% off your portrait session if you book a session between NOW and April 15th, 2013.  Your actual session can be after that, it just needs to be booked.  

I look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your Senior year! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips