Sep 16, 2013

Logan + Yuke | Wedding | Fayetteville, GA Wedding Photographer

 One thing you should know about me is that I love photographing weddings...Shhhh, don't tell my portrait clients, but I L-O-V-E being a part of my clients special day!!  Big or small wedding, It doesn't matter...I simply enjoy learning about their love story and watching 2 people so excited to start their life together!

This wedding was no different!  It was a small intimate wedding at the Prime Community Secret Garden here in Fayetteville.  But these two adore each other and were so happy to finally be united after a whirlwind romance while living on 2 different continents!!  I've met with them since and I'm happy to say that are a happy and adorable newlywed couple!!  I just love the smiles and giggles I get from newlyweds when I show them their images for the first time!  Awesome!

I wish them a long and happy future together!!













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips