Nov 13, 2013

Ken + Janna | Wedding | Atlanta Wedding Photographer

Have I mentioned that I love being a wedding photographer? Especially when I get to share a special day with two special people like Ken and Janna. They had the sweetest ceremony.  During it, the pastor went into brief history of the bride and groom and their life events that brought them to one another.  I loved it!  The ceremony was at the Episocpal Church of the Nativity in Fayetteville followed by a beautiful and elegant reception at the City Garden at Southern Oaks.

There were smiles, laughter, great food, great cake, hugging, dancing, and then a final send off in style with an awesome limo from Fayette Riding in Style!!

It is truly a blessing to see two kind and lovely people start their life together. Thank you for allowing me be a part of your day! :)





























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips