Mar 3, 2014

Professional Headshots | Atlanta Portrait Photographer

Whew! I've been busy lately with head shots for professionals!  I always enjoy taking them. I enjoy the challenge of finding your fun personality and great smile mixed with your professional side. 

There are a ton of reasons you need an updated head shot.  You need them for business cards, advertising and marketing, company directories, comp cards, or maybe you'll find yourself in a magazine or newspaper...who knows!! Also, these days, with social media being key effort in marketing, everyone needs a head shot for their profile! 

Head Shots need to represent who you are and how you want to be perceived.  Whether you want to be perceived as very professional, fun-loving, or somewhere in between, contact me today to schedule your session.  I can come to your office or we can meet elsewhere....quick, easy, painless and beautiful!! :)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips