Mar 20, 2014

Spring Special | Mini Sessions | Atlanta Portrait Photographer

I'm so excited!! The weather is finally warming up and I see blooms popping up all over the place.  It's the perfect time of year to take those pics you've been wanting to hang on your walls!

I am happy to offer the perfect little chance to do that with Spring Mini's!

I'm offering them for a limited time in the ATL area.  And will also be going to Troy, AL and Gulf Shores.

Dates:
Atlanta (sessions will be in Fayette County): Now thru April 5th

Troy, AL: April 9th & 10th

Gulf Shores, AL: April 11th

Sessions Include:
30 min photo shoot
10 digital images
16x20 fine art canvas (shipping not included)
Mobile app to share with your friends and family

Sessions are limited.  Go check your calandar ASAP and email me to confirm your date!!

or Pay Now here!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips